Keep up with the best gear and deals on the web by signing up for the 9to5Toys Newsletter. Also, be sure to check us out on: Twitter, RSS Feed, Facebook, Google+ and Safari push notifications.
TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS:
The new LG Watch Style Smartwatch for Android and iPhone gets a discount down to 0
Samsung’s new Chromebook Plus goes off in its first discount 0 shipped (Reg. 0) | Amazon
Daily Deals: Moto 2nd Gen Moto 360 Smartwatch from 0, more
Save when you purchase two Google Homes at the Google Store: 9 (8 value)
Philips Hue White/Color Smart Bulb Starter Kit w/ a Google Home Speaker for 9 ( off)
MORE NEW GEAR FROM TODAY:
- Sennheiser’s top-rated HD558 Over-Ear Headphones are on sale for shipped (Orig. 0)
- Enhance your workspace with a second display: Acer’s 21.5-inch 1080p Monitor for
- Home Theater: Samsung 300W Curved Soundbar w/ Sub 8 (Reg. 0+), more
- Smartphone Accessories: Anker 5-Port Quick Charge 3.0 PowerIQ USB Wall Charger , more
- Games/Apps: BioShock Collection , XCOM 2 from , iOS freebies, more
- Score a free Roku Streaming Stick w/ a month of Sling TV service, packages start at
- Some jobs you can’t just Google: Get off a number of handyman services from Amazon
- Dress to impress by getting up to 70% off men’s suits in today’s Gold Box
- Office Supplies: 8-Pack Paper Mate Felt Tip Pens , 24-Pack Sharpies , more
- The Black & Decker Electric 12-inch 20V Max Trimmer/Edger is on sale for (Reg. 0)
- App Store Indie Greats Sale w/ titles at ea: Botanicula, Bicolor, VVVVVV, Room Two, and more
- The NES-style throwback platformer Adventures of Pip: (Reg. )
- The highly-rated Leaf RSS News Reader app is now available for free (Reg. )
- App Store Free App of the Week: Bean’s Quest for iOS is now available for free (Reg. )
- iTunes 0 Gift Card from PayPal for with email delivery – save 15% on games, more
MORE DEALS STILL LIVE:
Toffee Cases offers 9to5 readers an exclusive 20% off sitewide discount, releases new Commuter Satchel for MacBooks
Make the move to 4K with this Dell 28-inch Ultra HD Widescreen Monitor for 0 shipped (Reg. 0)
If you pick up an Android smartphone today, odds are it’s running on top of a chipset from Qualcomm. The company’s popular Snapdragon processor lineup has been used on many Android smartphones and tablets for years now, and for good reason. The chips are reliable and perform well, along with bringing compatibility with certain exclusive features. One of those is Qualcomm Quick Charge, one of, if not the most popular charging standard available today. Now, that standard is getting an upgrade.
Most of the details regarding Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S8 have already leaked out, along with several images and even a video of the device. Now, though, we’re hearing some updated details on when we’ll actually be able to get our hands on the phone.
We’re in China this week to bring coverage of today’s LeEco (previously known as LeTV) event in Beijing at the company’s own LeSports arena. Known in China for its content services and partnerships and more recently for its TVs, smartphones, Bluetooth speakers, and other hardware, the Chinese conglomerate is growing quickly in a smartphone market that’s constantly driving quality up and prices down. Now, the company has announced its next phones, the Le2, Le 2Pro, and Le Max2…
Smart plugs are one of my favorite types of smart home accessories, but there are dozens of great options out there and quite a lot of them aren’t supported by Google Assistant yet. Today, though, one of the more popular brands offering smart plugs is getting Assistant support — D-Link.
Despite being a rather popular Android smartphone, there aren’t as many great cases available for the Google Pixel as there are for the Galaxy S8 or LG G6. Although late to the game, Mophie has finally released a version of its Juice Pack battery cases for the Pixel XL. The Juice Pack does add a bit of thickness to the handset but it also almost doubles its battery life and adds wireless charging.
But is it worth the pricetag?
With YouTube now providing alerts through the browser for new videos from subscriptions, Google Maps is the latest service to gain notifications on the web. The option is seemingly only appearing for members of the Local Guides program for now, but hopefully will expand to other users in the future…
With only a couple of months (or possibly weeks) left until Samsung reveals its Galaxy S lineup for 2016, a bunch of cases for the unreleased phone have shown up online. Some cheap cases now on sale from DHGate.com allegedly fit the S7 and S7 Plus…
Announced on October 4th at the Made by Google event in San Francisco, the new Daydream View is now available for purchase on the Google Store. Visiting the Google Daydream page between then and now presented you with an option to join a waitlist, but now you can give Google your if you want. more…
Google’s Boston Dynamics company, the people behind previous terrifying yet amazing robot videos, has today shared a glimpse at what it is calling the “next generation” of its Atlas robot. The new generation of Atlas is designed to operate both indoors and outdoors, the company says, and weighs a solid 180 pounds.